Old Fishergate House
- ‘Best B and B we’ve ever stayed in and we have stayed in B and Bs all over Ireland, UK and the USA. Food was exquisite, room was spacious and clean – what an absolutely lovely place to stay.’Jean and Paul, Boulder, Colorado.
- We’ve lost count of all the times we’ve stayed at OFH but each visit is always an Occasion by the warm welcome we get, the excellent breakfast and charactful house. Many thanks for yet another special visit.’ Ron and Audrey. Edinburgh.
- ‘One of the loveliest places I’ve ever stayed ! Thank you so much!’ Helen. Devon.
- ‘Been coming to St Andrews for 18 years and wish we had known about Angus and Jennifer much sooner’ Van and Chris, Dallas. TX.
- ‘Sometimes in life you come across places where the ambience, welcome, hospitality and warmth make it stand out as very special. This is one of those. Thank you.’ Tom and Mary, Port Seton, East Lothian.
- ‘One of the best B and Bs you could hope to find. Excellent in every way.’ Gerald and Lesley, Australia.
- ‘You want to make your guest’s visit to your house a memorable one and you really do!! Thanks a lot.’ Maria and Peter, Bonn, Germany.
- ‘A total delight – the best B and B you could ever hope to find! Excellent!’ Eileen and Eleanor. Kent.
- ‘We can thoroughly recommend this delightful B and B. Our stay here has been too short! Many thanks.’ Marion and Claude, Geneva, Switzerland.